She is a well-known American actress who rose to prominence at an early age. She is recognized for her roles in films and television shows like The Tracy Morgan Show and The Wrong Child.
What is the net worth and salary of Stevanna Jackson?
Stevanna Jackson has a net worth of $500k as an American popular actress. She has also appeared in a number of American series, including The Tracy Morgan Show, Zoey 101, The Wrong Child, and others. It demonstrates that she made a sizable fortune during her career.
Furthermore, an American actress’s average compensation ranges from $45,905 to $68,014. Furthermore, she comes from a wealthy family, with her father Randy Jackson having a net worth of $5 million.
Stevanna’s grandfather, Joe Jackson, on the other hand, was reported to have a net worth of $500,000. Michael Jackson, her uncle, was reported to be worth $500 million. Janet Jackson, Michael Jackson’s younger sister, has a net worth of $175 million as of 2020.
Stevanna Jackson’s Childhood:
Stevanna Jackson was born on June 17, 1990, in Los Angeles, California, to American celebrity Michael Jackson. Gemini is her zodiac sign.
Eliza Shaffy and Randy Jackson were her parents when she was born. Stevanna is an African-American woman with an American nationality. Her parents divorced when she was young, but her aunt Janet Jackson and James DeBarge opted to adopt her.
Stevanna Jackson grew up in California with her sisters Genevieve and Donte. She has numerous relatives, some of them are well-known being the nephews of Michael Jackson.
She also spent the majority of her youth with her grandparents, Joe and Katherine Jackson.
Stevanna Jackson stands at a height of 5 feet 3 inches on average. She’s also kept her figure trim and fit. She also has curly blonde hair and brown eyes that complement her face perfectly.
What is Stevanna Jackson Relationship status?
Stevanna Jackson is currently single. Despite the fact that her followers are wanting to know about her love life, she has remained tight-lipped about it. She is, after all, single and unattached. This could be because she is too preoccupied with her profession to be involved in a romance right now.
In addition, she enjoys spending her free time with her pals. She prefers to keep her personal life private. She is currently living a luxury lifestyle with her family. She has remained free of speculations and controversies to this point. She might find the wonderful partner she’s looking for in the near future.
- Many lesser roles and guest artists were provided to her work in the early days of her career.
- After starring in the film Tracy Morgan Show in 2003, Jackson had a successful break.
- Jackson also starred in the television series Zoey 101 in 2005.
- The series featured actors including Jamie Lynn Spears and Victoria Justice.
- She went on to star in a number of films and television shows after that.
- Aside from that, not much is known about her profession.
- Randy Jackson, on the other hand, is an American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and dancer.
- Congas, Percussion, Keyboards, Piano, Bass, and Guitar are among Jackson’s instruments.
- He collaborated with Michael on his Off the Wall album, in addition to singing and playing on the Jackson songs.
- From 1979 to 1980, Jackson was a member of the Jackson’s Destiny World Tour, the Triumph Tour in 1981, the Victory Tour in 1984, and other band endeavors.
- He attended Michael Jackson’s annual convention at Madison Square Garden in 2001, however he did not feature in the 2009 A&E reality series The Jackson’s: A Family Dynasty as an official cast member.
- He did, however, give backing vocals to Michael’s This Is It with Jackie, Tito, Marlon, and Jermaine.
|Full Name:||Stevanna Jackson|
|Birth Date:||June 17, 1990|
|Height:||5 feet 3 inches (1.60m)|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Siblings||Genevieve Jackson , Donte Jackson|