Shar Jackson is a singer and entertainer from the United States. Jackson is most known for her role on the UPN program “Moesha” as Niecy Jackson. She won MTV’s unscripted TV drama “VIP Rap Superstar” in 2007.
What is Shar Jackson’s net worth?
Shar Jackson is believed to have total assets of roughly $1.5 million and will receive a fair amount of compensation. Shar has earned that much money through her profession as an expert. Her remuneration has remained a mystery. Shar has received the Award of Distinction from the Young Artist Awards (1994) Furthermore, her ex-husband, Kevin Federline, is a multi-talented American with a net worth of $6 million.
Shar Jackson’s Childhood
Shar Jackson was born on August 31, 1976, in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America. With his introduction to the world sign Virgo, she is 43 years old as of 2019. Jackson’s father is of African, Puerto Rican, and Mexican descent, while her mother is of African and Native American descent. Cherie Johnson, who played Maxine in the TV show “Family Matters,” is her cousin sister. Her nationality is a mix of Puerto Rican, Mexican, African-American, and maybe Native American, despite her American citizenship. Jackson intended to become a Crime Scene Investigator, but she changed her mind after discovering that she was terrified of dead bodies. She graduated from Costa Mesa High School with a four-year certificate in brain research and a master’s degree in legal science.
Who is Shar Jackson’s current spouse? And her family
Shar Jackson was once married, but she is currently single. In 2001, she had already committed to Kevin Federline. Kevin allegedly undermined her for Britney Spears, and the pair were apart within a short period of time. On July 31, 2002, the previous couple welcomed a daughter, Kori Madison Federline, and a boy, Kaleb Michael Jackson-Federline, on July 20, 2004. Kevin begins dating pop singer Britney Spears from that point forward, and Shar explained that their relationship was similar to separating a family, but she encouraged a neighborly relationship with him supplementing his nurturing. Kevin married Spears as well, but the couple was unable to maintain their connection and divorced after two years. Jackson also dated someone from her high school, and she has two children: Donovan Jackson, born on June 23, 1993, and Cassalei Monique Jackson, born on September 20, 1994.
Height and Weight of Shar Jackson
Shar is 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 55 kilograms. Her eyes are green in color, and her hair is a dull earthy tint. Her body measurements are 34-25-32 crawls, and her bra size is 40D.
Shar Jackson’s Work History
- Shar began her career at a young age, when she was only nine months old and first appeared on the small screen.
- She began her career as a kid model in many advertisements and has participated in numerous photo shoots.
- She was invited to be active via internet media records at the age of nine to promote her debut show, ‘Jessie,’ on Disney station. Her seamless rise as an entertainer and a model was aided by her being dynamic via online media sites.
- She received some acting information at a conference for ‘The Project For Women.’ She attributed this to the fact that “I’ve always had an energy for performing since I was four years old.”
- Shar quickly knew that this was the task she needed to complete. On the series “The Cosby Show” and “This Is So Raven,” she also mentioned that as a child. Skai has made the decision that acting is something she wants to pursue for the rest of her life.
- Shar was only three years old when she first appeared on film.
- Her debut film, ‘Freedom Kid,’ was released in 2007. From then on, she appeared in a variety of films, including ‘Salvage Me,’ ‘The Rebound,’ ‘Arthur,’ and ‘The Smurfs.’ She’d also been in a number of TV shows, including ‘Serious Pains,’ ‘Sesame Street,’ and ‘Boardwalk Empire.’ She has also voiced the character of ‘Isa the iguana’ in the Dora The Explorer animated series.
- Her career progressed in 2011 when she was cast in the Disney sitcom “Jessie.” On the ‘Disney station,’ a character named ‘Jessie’ was distributed. Later, in the year 2015, she appeared on ‘Bunk’d,’ a side project of ‘Jessie.’
Quick Facts about Shar Jackson
|Full Name:||Shar Jackson|
|Birthday:||August 31, 1976|
|Net Worth:||$1.5 million|
|Profession:||Actress, an American entertainer and vocalist|