Sanaa Lathan is a beautiful actress and the daughter of Eleanor McCoy and filmmaker Stan Lathan. Sanaa Lathan was nominated for a Tiny Award for her Broadway performance in “A Raisin in the Sun,” and she also performed in the Novello Theatre’s all-black production of “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof” in 2010.
What is the net worth of Sanaa Lathan ?
Sanaa Lathan is an actress and voice actor from the United States with a net worth of $5 million. For her role in the television film “Disappearing Acts,” the actress was paid twenty pounds.
How old is Sanaa Lathan?
The actress’ full name is Sanaa McCoy Lathan, which means “piece of art” in Swahili. Her date of birth is September 19th, 1971, in New York City, New York. Sanaa Lathan is an American citizen who follows the Christian faith. The actress is 49 years old and belongs to the Virgo zodiac sign. Stan Lathan is her father’s name, and Eleanor McCoy is her mother’s name. Arielle Lathan, Colette Lathan, Liliane Lathan, and Tendaji Lathan are the actress’s four sisters and brothers.
Sanaa’s brother, Tendaji Lathan, is a well-known DJ. Despite the fact that her parents split, they remained close to her. The model grew up in two households with her father in Beverly Hills and her mother in New York. Sanaa had always been a natural athlete, having trained in gymnastics and dance since she was a child. As the daughter of a celebrity, Sanaa was undoubtedly exposed to the entertainment industry. Indeed, the actress appeared in several plays with the “Black Theatre Workshop” when she was younger.
What is the study background of Sanna Lathan ?
Sanaa Lathan received her studies at the Manhattan Center for Science and Mathematics. She went on to acquire a bachelor’s degree in English at the University of California, Berkeley. After that, she went to Yale University and received a master’s degree in drama. While still a Yale University student, she appeared in several Shakespeare plays. Sanaa was influenced by her father, who also encouraged her to perform in shows like “In the House,” “Family Matters,” and “NYPD Blue.” After that, the actress moved to California to pursue her acting career.
Is she is in a relationship?
Sanaa Lathan’s first romantic involvement was with Omar Epps, one of her co-stars. After a while, they did, however, break up. Following that, Sanaa Lathan began dating Denzel Washington and Tyrese Gibson, among others. There was a point when the actress was supposed to be the fiancée of Steve Rifkind, an American entrepreneur. They haven’t spoken anything about the rumor yet.
Sanaa Lathan married Hollywood actor Shemar Moore on May 11, 1990. Their marriage, however, did not last, and they divorced in 1996. The actress appears to be unmarried and satisfied with her current situation. All of this information surfaced in front of the media on its own. In the media or on the internet, the actress has never made any public relationships known.
Sanaa Lathan’s Body Features :
Sanaa Lathan is 5 feet 7 inches tall, or 170 cm or 1.7 meters, according to her body measurements. The actor is petite, weighing roughly 55 kilograms (121 lbs).
Sanaa Lathan’s breasts are 34 inches wide, her waist is 26 inches wide, and her hips are 35 inches wide. Sanaa wears a size 7 shoe and a size 33 B bra. Sanaa Lathan is also fair-skinned, with dark brown eyes and dark brown hair.
Sanaa Lathan’s Career :
- In the early days of her career, he went to Off-Broadway productions as well as the Los Angeles theater circle. She obtained a role as a mother in “Blade” in 1998, which earned her excellent reviews.
- Sanaa was nominated for a ‘National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) Image Award’ for her performance in “The Best Man” the following year.
- Sanaa Lathan then achieved a huge career milestone in the year 2000, when she partnered with Omar Epps in the film “Love & Basketball.”
- Then, for his part as Epps’ love interest, Sanaa earned the NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actress in a Motion Picture. Lathan was also in the ‘Off-Broadway’ production ‘The Vagina Monologues’ at the same time.
- In 2001, Lathan starred in the film “Catfish in Black Bean Sauce.” She was cast in this role after previously acting as a determined singer and songwriter in “Disappearing Acts.” Lathan also starred in the ‘Broadway’ drama “A Raisin in the Sun” in 2004.
- Sanaa was then cast as a role in a television adaptation of the play by ‘ABC’. Later roles for the actress included “Out of Time” and “Alien vs. Predator.” Sanaa’s role in “Something New” made her more well-known, and it even helped her land many well-known roles.
- In the 2009 film “Wonderful World,” Sanaa worked with Matthew Broderick. Lathan also starred as Leah Vaughn in the 2015 film “The Perfect Guy.” Sanaa was, in fact, an executive producer on the same picture.
- Sanaa was even in the movie “Nappily Ever After.” Sanaa then starred in the reality television parody “Real Husbands of Hollywood” and other shows as herself. Lathan has lately appeared in “Shots Fired” and “The Affair,” two drama series.
- Sanaa Lathan has also done voice work in “The Cleveland Show” as Donna Tubbs. In addition, the actress has appeared in a variety of other television series, films, and shows.
Facts of Sanaa Lathan
|Full Name:||Sanaa Lathan|
|Birthplace:||New York City|
|Net Worth:||$5 million|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Profession:||Actress and Celebrity kid|
|Sibling:||Four (Arielle Lathan, Colette Lathan, Lilane Lathan, and Tendaji Lathan)|