What is the Net Worth of Rachel Stevens?
Rachel Stevens is a multi-talented woman with a $5 million net worth as of 2021. She also makes a sizable compensation, which is in the tens of thousands of dollars every year. She’s been the face of Pretty Polly, Sky Sports, Marks & Spencer, and Focus Dailies in recent years. Rachel was named the new Schwarzkopf Herod Gliss hair ambassador in 2009. In October 2011, she was the face of the Seven Seas Health Oils launch. Her English singer, television personality, actress, and businesswoman profession is also a substantial source of revenue for her. Singer, actor, and businesswoman from the United Kingdom.
Early Life and Family
Rachel Stevens first opened her eyes on the 9th of April 1978 in Southgate, London, England. Rachel Lauren Stevens was born into a Jewish religious family under the name Rachel Lauren Stevens. She was born in the United Kingdom and is of mixed ethnicity, as she is of Ashkenazi Jewish origin. Rachel is 43 years old as of 2021, and her star sign is Aries, according to her birth date.
As a result, her race is white. Her father, Michael Stevens, and mother, Linda Hart, are her parents (mother). Jason and Leigh are her two brothers. Rachel earned her schooling at Osidge JMI School and Ashmole School in London, as well as a business diploma from the London College of Fashion.
- Rachel Stevens kicks off her career being a member of the pop group S Club 7 whereas the group rose to fame by starring in their own BBC television series, “Miami 7”, in 1999. They recorded a total of four studio albums as their first album, “S Club”, had a strong 1990s pop sound and their final album was “Seeing Double”.
- But, during a live onstage performance on 21st April 2003, S Club announced that they were to disband.
- Then Rachel signed a £1.5 million solo four-album deal with Polydor Records and re-signed with Fuller in 2003 and her first solo single, written by Cathy Dennis and produced by Bloodshy & Avant, “Sweet Dreams My LA Ex”, was released in the September of the following year. Her debut solo album, “Funky Dory”, was also released later that month.
- She also released the BBC Sport Relief charity single, “Some Girls” in July 2004 and then signed a deal with Matalan reportedly worth £1 million and had her hit song “More More More” as the title song for Matalan’s advertising campaign.
- As well, she was seen in the comedy film “Suzie Gold” in 2004 after which Rachel released her new single, “Negotiate with Love” in March 2005.
- Her second album, “Come and Get It” was released in October 2005 and peaked at number 28 in the UK as well as Rachel starred in the comedy films “Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo” and “Spider-Plant Man” in 2005.
- She also voiced Patrica Ravelston in the animated short Glendogie Bogey in 2008 and in August she was announced as a contestant of “Strictly Come Dancing” as a partner with professional dancer Vincent Simone. Rachel and Simone also took part in the “Strictly Come Dancing Christmas Specials” in 2008 from 2014.
- She released a charity children’s compilation “Tasty Tunes” in a project with toddlers food company Ella’s Kitchen in 2011. She was mentor assistant on the New Zealand version of “The X-Factor” in 2013.
Achievements and Awards
- Smash Hits Awards
- Popjustice £20 Music Prize Awards
- NME Awards
- Disney Channel Kid’s Choice Awards
- Annual Showbusiness Awards
- Glamour Awards
- Smash Hits Awards
- Digital Spy Reality Awards
- FHM Awards
Rachel Stevens has a husband, but who is he?
Rachel Stevens is a married woman with two children. In June 2008, she became engaged to Alex Bourne, her 18-month boyfriend, and they married on August 2, 2009. The wedding was held at a synagogue. The couple found out they were expecting their first child on May 19, 2010. Her first daughter was born in 2010, and her second daughter was born in 2014. (Amelie Bourne, Minnie Blossom Bourne).
Rachel has previously dated Daniel Cohen, Jeremy Edwards, Gavin Dein, and Oliver Trevena, all of whom she dated for roughly two years. She is currently married to her attractive husband Alex Bourne and is living a happy life. She is straight in terms of sexual orientation.
Rachel Stevens has a convincing appearance and a standard height of 5 ft 1 in (155 cm). Her body weight was around 50 kg or 110 lbs, and she had the beautiful body mixed with good appearance. Her hair is blonde, and her eyes are dark brown. Furthermore, Rachel’s body type is slender.
Rachel Stevens revealsthat she’s ‘terrified’ of her Dancing On Ice debut.
Rachel Stevens has stated that she is “terrified” to compete on the forthcoming season of Dancing On Ice because her only experience on the rink is “wobbling around” with her children at Christmas time. Stevens, who came in second place on the 2008 season of Strictly Come Dancing, will join a star-studded cast when the ITV show resumes on January 16. “I’m very happy – I can’t wait for it all to start,” she told Hello! magazine. It’s such a lovely group of individuals, and I like my partner Brendyn Hatfield, so it’s both thrilling and worrisome. “It’s absolutely horrifying!”
“I’ve danced and performed for years,” she continued, “but doing it on ice means starting from zero.” But I’m excited to simply go for it and have a good time – and I’m really enjoying working with Brendyn. He’s very charming and a fantastic teacher.” “I am not a trained dancer, I’ve learned on the job,” she said in response to criticism that her experience as a pop artist and as a contestant on Strictly Come Dancing will give her an advantage. Dancing with a partner is completely different from what I did in a band. “Of course, if you’re a performer, you’ve already had that experience, but I think everyone simply has to bring themselves to the stage.” The journey is what people like seeing.”
- Rachel won a UK teen magazine modeling contest by beating out over five thousand other competitors.
- She placed second on the sixth season of the British version of Dancing with the Stars, Strictly Come Dancing.
- She and Paul Cattermole were both members of S Club 7.
- In 2015, she began appearing on The Voice of Ireland as a judge.
- She pursued a solo career in 2003, releasing singles like “Sweet Dreams My LA Ex.”
Quick Facts About Rachel Stevens
|Celebrated Name||Rachel Stevens|
|Birth Name||Rachel Lauren Stevens|
|Place Of Birth||Southgate, London, England|
|College / University||London College of Fashion|
|Spouse||Alex Bourne (m. 2009)|
|Source of Wealth||Singer, television personality, actress and businesswoman career|
|Net Worth||$5 million|
|Height||5 ft 1 in or 155 cm|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|