Odeya Rush is a well-known Israeli actress and model. She demonstrated her great acting abilities by landing lead roles in films such as “The Giver” in 2014 and “Goosebumps” in 2015, putting her in the spotlight.
What is the net worth of Odeya Rush?
Odeya Rush began her professional career in 2010 and has since become a well-known actress and model. It’s been roughly seven active years on the field at this point. She has a net worth of $500 thousand, according to Celebrity Net Worth.
Childhood and Education
Rush was born in Haifa, Israel, on May 12, 1997, parents Maia Greenfeld and Shlomo Rushinek. She discovered her passion for acting and writing plays when she was just eight years old.
Rush’s family moved to the United States when she was nine years old so that her father could accept a job as a security consultant in Alabama. She attended N.E. Miles Jewish Day School before relocating to Midland Park, NJ. Rush and her family then relocated to Los Angeles, California, in early 2013. She has six brothers, four of them are younger than her and two of whom are twins.
Who is she dating?
There have never been any media headlines about Rush’s dating life. Her on-screen pairing with Dylan Minnette and Brenton Thwaites, on the other hand, is a hit with everyone. There have been no reports of her previous affairs or relationship rumors in the media.
While scrolling through her official Instagram account, she posts a number of images with Ryan Lee, an American actor. It’s difficult to tell if they’re dating or just good friends because Rush rarely exposes her personal information.
What is the height and weight of Odeya Rush?
Odeya Rush, who is 22 years old, has a thin figure. She is 1.65m tall, standing at 5 feet and 5 inches. She, too, weighs around 55 kilograms. Her physique has remained healthy thanks to a well-balanced diet and regular exercise. Besides, with her dark brown hair and blue eyes, she is stunning.
- She made her acting debut in the Law & Order: SVU episode in 2010.
- She then appeared in the film The Odd Life of Timothy Green in 2012.
- Rush rose to prominence after starring in The Giver (2014), Goosebumps (2015), The Bachelors (2017), and Dumplin (2017). (2018).
- She co-starred in The Bachelors alongside J.K. Rowling in 2017.
- In 2019, she starred in the film Let It Snow.
- She began her career as a model before pursuing a career as an actress in films.
- Rush received numerous prizes, including the Young Artist Award in 2016 for her role in the film Goosebumps.
- She also earned an award from the Awards Circuit Community Awards for best cast ensemble performance (shared with cast).
Quick Facts of Odeya Rush
- Full Name Odeya Rushinek
- Date of Birth 12 May, 1997
- Nickname Odeya Rush
- Marital Status Not married
- Birthplace Haifa, Israel
- Ethnicity White: Jewish
- Religion Judaism
- Profession Actress, Model
- Nationality Israeli
- Active Year 2010- present
- Eye colour Blue
- Hair colour Dark Brown
- Build Average
- Height 5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
- Weight 55 kg or 121 pounds
- Body Measurement 35-27-36
- Education N.E. Miles Jewish Day School
- Online Presence Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Horoscope Taurus
- Net Worth $500 Thousand
You may also like Caroline Dhavernas