Meryem Uzerli is a Turkish–German model and actor. Meryem Uzerli is best known for his role as ürrem Sultan in ‘Muhteşem Yüzyl’ (‘The Magnificent Century’), one of the most successful Turkish series of all time.
How much is the net worth of Meryem Uzerli?
Meryem Uzerli has amassed a sizable net worth as a result of her profession. In 2015, she signed a lucrative endorsement deal with the Turkish beauty brand Elidor. Similarly, her net worth is estimated to be around $10 million. Furthermore, her salary information is still being reviewed.
Childhood of Meryem Uzerli
Meryem Uzerli has a 37-year-old father. She was born in Kassel, West Germany, on August 12, 1983. Meryem Sarah Uzerli is her birth name, and she was born under the sign of Leo. Her father, Hüseyin, and mother, Ursula, gave birth to her. She grew up in Istanbul and Berlin, however.
She also has two older stepbrothers from her mother’s first marriage, Dany and Christopher. Similarly, she has Turkish–German citizenship and is of mixed (Turkish–German) ethnicity.
Education of Meryem Uzerli
When it comes to Meryem’s educational background, she attended the ‘Freie Waldorf School’ in Kassel. It is a kindergarten chain in Germany. It teaches through the arts. She studied acting at Hamburg’s Schauspiel Studio Frese.
Meryem Uzerli’s Career
In her professional career, she has played the roles of ‘Madeline’ in ‘Menage A Trois’ (2008), ‘Anna’ in ‘The Line’ (2009), ‘Mara’ in ‘Lover’s Guide’ (2010), and a stewardess in ‘Journey of No Return’.
She also received a special jury prize for it at the 47th ‘International Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival.’ She also played the lead role of ‘Britta’ in the German TV series ‘Inga Lindström,’ and appeared in two ‘ZDF’ series, ‘Notruf Hafenkante’ and ‘Ein Fall für Zwei.’
Similarly, she made her debut in the Turkish historical fiction drama ‘Muhteşem Yüzyl’ (‘The Magnificent Century’). However, due to clinical depression, she was forced to leave the series in 2013. As a result, she relocated to Berlin for treatment.
Then, at the end of 2014, she returned to work after a long absence. And signed a contract with the Turkish production company ‘O3,’ which was owned by the ‘MBC Group,’ one of the largest Arab TV centers.
She also traveled to Istanbul, where she made the announcement to a small group of journalists. Later that year, in December 2014, Star TV introduced her as one of the network’s stars in a video. Again, she was introduced by the network in October 2015 for the following year.
Later, she played ‘Marija’ in ‘Annemin Yaras’ (‘My Mother’s Wound’, 2016), ‘Göze’ in ‘Cingöz Recai’ (2017), and ‘Sarah’ in the thriller–drama ‘teki Taraf.’ Similarly, she is collaborating with cosmetic industry experts to launch her exclusive eye cosmetic range, ‘MERYEM.’
She is also looking for international distribution partners, particularly in the North African market. She has, however, done some modeling and acted in ad campaigns for ‘Sunsilk.’
She auditioned for a role in the third season of Netflix’s original series Dark in 2019. She even played the lead in the film Kovan, the profits of which went to Haluk Levent’s AHBAP foundation.
Nominations and Awards of Meryem Uzerli
Meryem Uzerli has received numerous awards, including the ‘Tüketici Academy Award,’ the ‘Silver Horse Award,’ the ‘TV Stars Award,’ and others. She also won an award for her performance in ‘Eskiya Dünyaya Hükümdar Olmaz’ at the Beirut International Film Festival.
Similarly, she received a special jury prize at the 47th ‘International Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival.’ She won Best International Actress at the Cana Dorada Film Festival in 2020.
What is the relationship status of Meryem Uzerli?
Meryam is currently single, according to her relationship status. She appears to be preoccupied with her career. Furthermore, when it comes to her previous relationships, she was dating businessman Alp zcan in 2016.
Later, Alp was said to have proposed to Meryem. The couple had split up when zcan was seen leaving a trendy Istanbul nightclub with an unidentified blonde woman. She previously announced that she had broken up with her boyfriend, Can Ateş, after leaving Turkey.
She ended their relationship after discovering he had cheated on her. She was expecting a child and wanted to give birth to it. Meryam gave birth to a baby girl named Lara Jemine on February 10, 2014. Similarly, on January 8, 2021, she gave birth to her second daughter.
Scandal about Meryem Uzerli
Meryem Urzreli was rumored to have gotten engaged to Turkish playboy Can Ateş. Their relationship, however, does not last long due to Can’s wandering habits. Even Can tried to mend fences and beg forgiveness after learning she was pregnant. But she doesn’t reconcile with him.
Furthermore, there are no current rumors or controversies about her personal or professional life.
Body Measurements, Height, and Weight of Meryem Uzerli
Meryem has a wonderful personality and a stunning body. She stands 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs approximately 58 kilograms. Furthermore, her measurements are 36-26-35 inches, and her bra size is 34B. Her dress size is also 6 (US), and her shoe size is 9. (US). Similarly, her hair is dyed red, and her eyes are blue.
Social Media of Meryem Uzerli
Meryem Uzerli spends more time on Facebook and Instagram than on Twitter. She has amassed a sizable fan base. Furthermore, she has approximately 4.1 million Facebook followers and approximately 5.5 million Instagram followers. She does not, however, have an official Twitter account.
Facts about Meryem Uzerli
- She also won a special jury prize for it at the 47th ‘International Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival.’
- She also starred as ‘Britta’ in the German TV series ‘Inga Lindström,’ and in two ‘ZDF’ series, ‘Notruf Hafenkante’ and ‘Ein Fall für Zwei.’
- Similarly, in the Turkish historical fiction drama ‘Muhteşem Yüzyl’ (‘The Magnificent Century,’ she had a breakthrough role.
- Unfortunately, due to clinical depression, she had to leave the series in 2013. As a result, she relocated to Berlin in order to receive medical treatment.
- She then returned to work after a long absence at the end of 2014.
- And signed a contract with the Turkish production company ‘O3,’ which was owned by the ‘MBC Group,’ one of the largest Arab TV centers.
- She also traveled to Istanbul, where she made the announcement to a small group of journalists. Later that year, in a December 2014 video, Star TV introduced her as one of the network’s stars.
- Again, in October 2015, the network introduced her, this time for the following year.
- Later, she appeared as ‘Marija’ in ‘Annemin Yaras’ (‘My Mother’s Wound,’ 2016, as ‘Göze’ in the crime-action film ‘Cingöz Recai,’ and as ‘Sarah’ in the thriller–drama ‘teki Taraf.’
- Similarly, she is working with cosmetic industry experts to launch MERYEM, her exclusive eye cosmetic line.
- She’s also on the lookout for international distribution partners, particularly in the North African market.
- She has, however, done some modeling and has appeared in advertisements for ‘Sunsilk.’
- She tried out for a role in the third season of Netflix’s original series Dark in 2019.
- She even starred in the film Kovan, the proceeds of which went to Haluk Levent’s AHBAP foundation.
|Full Name:||Meryem Uzerli|
|Born Date:||12 Aug, 1983|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Sagittarius, Gemini, Aries|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$ 10 million|
|Hair Color||Dyed red|
|Body Size||26 -36-35|
|Birth Place||Kassel, West Germany|
|Education||Schauspiel Studio Frese|
|Siblings||Two elder brothers and a sister|
|Kids||one (Lara Jemine Uzerli)|
|Meryem Uzerli Facebook|
|Meryem Uzerli Instagram|
|IMDB||Meryem Uzerli IMDB|
|Wiki||Meryem Uzerli Wiki|