Marguerite Macintyre is an actress, writer, and producer from the United States. Marguerite Macintyre is a veteran television actress who has been in a number of episodes including Kyle XY, The Vampire Diaries, and The Sheild.
How much is Marguerite Macintyre’s net worth?
Marguerite O’Hara is a well-known actress. Her net worth ranges from $1 million to $5 million as of 2019, all of which is the product of her successful acting career. She also got a Drama-Logue Award from Drama louge, a west coast theatre newspaper.
How old is Marguerite Macintyre?
Marguerite Macintyre was born in Detroit, Michigan, on May 11, 1965. She is 55 years old right now. He hasn’t told her anything about her ancestors. Similarly, there is no knowledge regarding the voyage during childhood. She graduated from the University of Southern California with a bachelor’s degree. She made her stage debut at the age of 16, and she is now a student at London’s Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts.
Caption: Actress Marguerite Macintyre(Photo: The vampire)
Who is Marguerite Macintyre’s husband?
She is married and in a relationship with a straight man. Similarly, she married Cary Lalonde in 2007. In addition, there isn’t a lot of information about her marriage.
Marguerite Macintyre, actress, with her husband (Photo: American)
How tall is Marguerite Macintyre?
The gorgeous lady stands at 5’8″ tall. Similarly, she averages 58kg in weight. 34-26-34 inches are her chest, waist, and hip dimensions. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes as well. Similarly, she is a dress size 6 in both men’s and women’s clothing.
Caption: Actress Marguerite Macintyre(Photo courtesy of the vampire)
Marguerite Macintyre’s professional Career
- When it comes to her acting career, she is always dedicated. Similarly, she debuted in her first play at the age of 16 before becoming famous.
- She’s also worked on and off the set of Boardway, as well as in television and movies.
Marguerite made her Broadway debut as Avril Mallory in Michael Blakemore’s City of Angels. In John Caird Sarah Stone’s production of Jane Eyre, she originated the role of Bertha Mason Scatcherd, one of her favorite New York credits.
In Alan Menken’s Weird Romance and Martin Charnin’s Annie Warbucks, it’s the same. She has performed at the Papermill Playhouse, La Jolla Playhouse, Barrington Stage, Edinburgh Fringe Festival, Scottsdale Center for the Arts, and Godspeed Opera House in regional productions.
- In Los Angeles, she’ll appear at the Pantages Theater, Joe Stern’s Matrix Theater, and Garry Marshall’s Falcon Theater.
Her third work with her idol, Larry Gelbart, was for the Freud Playhouse’s Reprise Series.
She has won a Dramalogue award and has five original cast recordings to her credit.
- Marguerite made her primetime television debut in the sixth season premiere of Seinfeld as a guest star.
- She’s subsequently guest-starred on Bones, The Mentalist, CSI Miami, CSI New York, and a slew of other shows. She was well known for her role on The Shield, in which she played opposite Michael Chiklis.
She also has a series regular role as Abby Day on ABC’s dramedy The Days, followed by three seasons as Nicole Trager on ABC Family’s TCA award-winning sci-fi drama Kyle KY.
- She survived three seasons as Sherriff Liz Forbes on The Vampire Diaries, a CW series, most recently. She recently inked a deal with Darko Entertainment to write a feature picture, which will be produced by The Vampire Diaries.
Quick Facts of Marguerite Macintyre
|Full Name:||Marguerite Macintyre|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches|
|Education:||University of Southern California|