Lizzy Caplan is a model and actress from the United States. Lizzy Caplan is well-known for her role as Janis Ian in the hit show ‘Mean Girls.’
How much is the net worth of Lizzy Caplan?
In the film ‘Now You See Me 2,’ she received a Teen Choice Award nomination. Similarly, Lizzy’s net worth is estimated to be around $4 million. However, no information about her asset value has been shared in the media.
Childhood of Lizzy Caplan
Lizzy Caplan was born on June 30, 1982, and is currently 38 years old. Her full name is Elizabeth Anne Caplan, and she was born under the sign of Cancer. Similarly, Lizzy was born in Los Angeles, California, and grew up in Miracle Mile.
Likewise, he is an American citizen, but her ethnicity is unknown. Similarly, Lizzy was born into a Jewish family. In terms of family history, he is the daughter of Richard and Barbara Caplan.
Her father, Richard Caplan, practiced law, and her mother, Barbara Caplan, worked as a political aide. Similarly, her father, Howard Bragman, is an American crisis manager. Similarly, Lizzy was the youngest of three children. Lizzy has two older siblings: a brother named Benjamin Caplan and a sister named Julie Caplan. Her mother died of cancer when she was 13 years old.
Body Dimensions, Height, and Weight of Lizzy Caplan
Lizzy has a slim and slender build. Similarly, she is 5 feet 4 inches (64 inches) tall and weighs around 53 kg (116 lbs). Likewise, her body measurements are 34-23-35 inches. According to her physical appearance, she has fair skin, moss green eyes, and light brown hair.
Background in Education of Lizzy Caplan
Alexander Hamilton High School was Caplan’s alma mater. Her first choice of focus as a student at the school’s Academy of Music was to learn to play the piano. She later changed her mind and chose drama instead.
Surprisingly, she also played soccer for her high school. She graduated in 2000, but instead of attending college, she chose to focus on acting because she believed it would take too much time.
Lizzy began her acting career in 1999, after graduating from high school. Similarly, he debuted in the American teen comedy-drama television series ‘Freaks and Geeks.’ She portrayed Sara, the girlfriend of Jason Segel’s character, in this film. Following that, Lizzy appeared in a number of guest appearances on various shows, as well as in Jason Mraz’s music video ‘You and I Both.’ Similarly, Lizzy made her television film debut in the year 2000 with her first film, ‘From Where I Sit.’
Similarly, Lizzy appeared in another television series, ‘Smallville,’ which is an American superhero television series, in 2001. Furthermore, she made her film debut in the year 2002. In the American comedy film ‘Orange County,’ she played a party girl.
She also appeared in two episodes of the ABC series ‘Once and Again.’ In the series, she portrayed Janis Ian. Similarly, she played Faith Pitt in the television series ‘The Pitts.’ Similarly, she has starred in series such as ‘Related,’ ‘The Class,’ ‘Party Down,’ ‘Castle Rock,’ and ‘Truth Be Told.’
Furthermore, Lizzy has appeared as a guest star on shows such as ‘Undeclared,’ ‘Tru Calling,’ ‘Family Guy,’ ‘American Dad,’ ‘True Blood,’ ‘Children’s Hospital,’ ‘The Cleveland Show,’ and ‘Mr. Sunshine.’ Similarly, Lizzy provided the voice for the episode ‘Insurmountable High Score/Tim vs. the Baby’ on ‘The Life & Times of Tim.’ She also produced the American period drama television series ‘Master of Sex,’ in which she starred as Virginia E Johnson.
In addition to the series, Lizzy has appeared in a number of films. She made her film debut in 2002 with the film ‘Orange County.’ She co-starred in this American comedy film with Colin Hanks and Jack Black. She also appeared in short films such as ‘Successful Alcoholics’ and ‘Item 47.’
Similarly, she played Lizzy Lyons in the short film ‘Hardcore Action News.’ Furthermore, after appearing in several series, she landed the lead role of Janis Ian in the American teen comedy film ‘Mean Girls.’
Similarly, she has appeared in films such as ‘Cloverfield,’ ‘My Best Friend’s Girl,’ ‘Crossing Over,’ ‘Hot Tub Time Machine,’ ‘The Last Rites of Ransom Pride,’ ‘127 Hours,’ ‘High Road,’ and ‘Save the Date.’ Lizzy has also appeared in films of various genres, including action, comedy, and romance. Similarly, she portrayed Lula May in the American heist thriller film ‘Now You See Me 2’. Similarly, her most recent work is ‘Honest Thief,’ in which she played Ella.
Achievements of Lizzy Caplan
Lizzy has been in films and television shows for over two decades. Similarly, she has appeared in a number of films. Similarly, Lizzy has been nominated for a number of films and television series. In her role in ‘Cloverfield,’ she was nominated for a Saturn Award for ‘Best Supporting Actress.’ She was then nominated for a ‘Teen Choice Award’ for her work ‘Hot Tub Time Machine.’
Similarly, she was nominated for four awards for her work on the series ‘Masters of Sex,’ including ‘Critics Choice Television Awards,’ ‘Primetime Emmy Award,’ and ‘Satellite Award.’ She was also nominated for a Teen Choice Award for her role in the film ‘Now You See Me 2’.
TV Shows and Movies
- Caplan has since appeared in several television shows, including Smallville, Once and Again, The Pitts, Tru Calling, American Dad!, True Blood, The Cleveland Show, New Girl, and Masters of Sex.
- Mean Girls, Cloverfield, My Best Friend’s Girl, Hot Tub Time Machine, 127 Hours, Bachelorette, The Interview, The Night Before, and her most recent role in Now You See Me 2 are among her other credits. For her work in Hot Tub Time Machine, she was nominated for a Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Actress: Comedy.
- In Masters of Sex, she played human sexuality pioneer Virginia Johnson, and she had to shoot a lot of naked scenes.
- She admitted to being uncomfortable at first, but she has since realized that “shooting a sex scene isn’t the ‘end’ of your life” and has grown comfortable with it.
What is the relationship status of Lizzy Caplan?
Lizzy’s relationship status is straight and she is married. In May 2016, she married English actor Tom Riley. They met in January 2015, while Lizzy was in London for her ‘Now You See Me 2’ tour. Similarly, they made their red carpet debut as a couple in February 2016 at the Prague Opera Ball. Similarly, they married in September 2017.
Social media of Lizzy Caplan
In terms of her social media presence, Lizzy is active on several platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. Her Instagram handle is @thelizzycaplan, and she has more than 75k followers. Similarly, she joined Twitter in April 2013 and currently has over 3.7k followers on her @LizzycOfficial account. Likewise, her Twitter handle is @Lizzy Caplan.
Facts about Lizzy Caplan
- Caplan appeared on the television shows True Blood, Party Down, and The Class.
- Caplan played Virginia Johnson in the Showtime adaptation Masters of Sex. Lizzy was nominated for three Primetime Emmy Awards: Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series, Satellite Award, and Critics’ Choice Television Award.
- Lizzy Caplan is a well-known American actress.
- She had her first major role in the film Mean Girls in 2004.
- Her contributions to the film “Cloverfield” are also well-known. For this, she was nominated for a Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress.
- She is currently starring in the Showtime drama series Masters of Sex, for which she has been nominated for Emmys, Satellite Awards, and Critics’ Choice Television Awards for Best Actress in a Drama Series.
- In 1999, she made her acting debut as “Sara” in the critically acclaimed series “Freaks and Geeks.”
- Her performance in the show was excellent, and as a result, her character became Jason Segel’s character’s girlfriend.
- As a result, her acting career took off. She appeared in Jason Mraz’s “You and I Both” music video. Her first film role was in From Where I Sit, which was released in 2000.
|Full Name:||Elizabeth Anne Caplan|
|Born Date:||30 Jun, 1982|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Pisces, Scorpio|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Height:||5 feet 4 inches (1.63m)|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Eye Color||Moss green|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Education||Alexander Hamilton High School|
|Elizabeth Anne Caplan Facebook|
|Elizabeth Anne Caplan Twitter|
|Elizabeth Anne Caplan Instagram|