Kirsten Dunst is an actress who has appeared in films such as Bring It On, Jumanji, Spider-Man, Marie Antoinette, The Virgin Suicides, and Melancholia. Her portrayal as Claudia in Interview with the Vampire catapulted her to fame (1994). She made her singing debut in 2001, when she sung two songs in the film “Get Over It.”
What is the Net Worth of Kirsten Dunst?
Kirsten Dunst is an accomplished actress with a net worth of $30 million as of 2022. She is happy with her wages in general. Her main source of money comes from her multiple careers in the music, entertainment, and modeling industries. She now lives a luxury lifestyle thanks to her earnings.
Her specific salary and earnings, on the other hand, have yet to be revealed. Dunst bought a house in Toluca Lake, California in 2001, but sold it for $4.5 million in September 2019. She also sold a $1.4 million home in Nichols Canyon, California in 2010. She had a Lower Manhattan apartment that she put on the market in 2017.
Early Life and Family
Kirsten Dunst was born on April 30, 1982. She was born and raised in Point Pleasant, New Jersey. Kirsten Caroline Dunst is her birth name/real name. Her nationality is American, and her ethnicity is American-White. She is of German-Swedish ancestry, and her nationalities are German and American.
Her mother, Inez Rupprecht, ran an art gallery, while her father, Klaus Dunst, worked in the medical field. She has a brother named Christian as well. Her faith is Lutheran, and her zodiac sign is Taurus. In 2021, she will be 39 years old.
Kirsten went to Ranney School in Monmouth County, New Jersey, for her education. She later attended North Hollywood’s Laurel Hall School. She then went on to Notre Dame High School in Los Angeles, where she graduated in 2000.
Kirsten Dunst’s Career Timeline
- Kirsten Dunst at the age of three appeared as a child fashion model in TV commercials.
- Then, she was signed with Ford Models and Elite Model Management.
- After then, she made her debut in the horror drama “Interview with the Vampire” opposite Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt.
- In 1994, she appeared in “Little Women” and “Jumanji” in 1995.
- Then, she was been seen in the TV drama “ER” as well as in the black comedy film “Wag the Dog” in 1997.
- Next, she played the role of Angela Hayes (played by Mena Suvari) in American Beauty (1999) and co-starred in the comedy film “Dick”.
- Her next film was Sofia Coppola’s drama “The Virgin Suicides” (1999).
- Next year, she starred in the comedy film “Get Over It”. Further, she starred in the historical drama “The Cat’s Meow” in 2001.
- Kirsten appeared on the big screen in the blockbuster version of “Spider-Man” and has even worked for the other sequel of Spider-Man.
- She next co-starred in the drama “Levity” (2003).
- She appeared in the unusual romantic drama “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind” in 2004.
- In 2007, she once again reprised her character of Mary Jane Watson in “Spider-Man 3”.
- Next, she appeared in “How to Lose Friends & Alienate People” in 2008. She also co-starred opposite Ryan Gosling in the mystery drama “All Good Things” (2010).
- She co-starred in the drama film “Melancholia” in 2011 as well as starred in Juan Diego Solanas’ science fiction romance “Upside Down” in 2012.
- She was cast as hairdresser Peggy Blumquist in the second season of the critically acclaimed FX crime comedy-drama “Fargo” in 2015.
- She co-starred in Jeff Nichols’ science fiction drama Midnight Special in 2016 and had a supporting role in the biographical drama Hidden Figures (2016).
- Kirsten starred in the psychological thriller “Woodshock” as well as in “On Becoming a God in Central Florida” in 2019.
- She co-starred with her partner Jesse Plemons in Jane Campion’s film “The Power of the Dog”.
Achievements and Awards
In addition to multiple nominations, Kirsten Dunst has garnered a Cannes Film Festival Award, a Screen Actors Guild Award, a Critics’ Choice Television Award, two Satellite Awards, and two Saturn Awards. AACTA International Awards, Blockbuster Entertainment Awards, Bodil Awards, Cannes Film Festival, Critics’ Choice Movie Awards, Critics’ Choice Television Awards, Empire Awards, European Film Awards, Golden Globe Awards, and other honors have been bestowed to her.
In 1994, Kristen received the MTV Movie Award for ‘Best Breakthrough Performance’ as well as the Saturn Award for ‘Best Performance by a Younger Actor.’ For Creepy crawly Man, she won the ‘Realm Award for Best Actress’ and the ‘MTV Movie Award for Best Female Performance’ in 2002. In 2015, she was nominated for a Golden Globe for her portrayal as ‘Peggy Blomquist’ in the television series ‘Fargo.’
Who is Kirsten Dunst’s husband?
Jesse Plemons, Kirsten’s long-term boyfriend, proposed to her in January 2017. The couple has been dating since 2016. Landry Clarke in Friday Night Lights, Chris Kelly in Other People, Todd Alquist in Breaking Bad and El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie, Ed Blumquist in Fargo, Captain Robert Daly in Black Mirror, and Gary Kingsbury in Game Night are some of his most well-known on-screen performances. Ennis, the couple’s first child, was born to them. Her sexual orientation is that of a straight woman.
Ben Foster, Jake Gyllenhaal, Andy Samberg, Adam Brody, Fabrizio Moretti, Johnny Borrell, Justin Long, Jacob Soboroff, Jason Boesel, and Garrett Hedlund were among Kirsten’s previous boyfriends.
Kirsten Dunst is a lovely lady who stands at 5 ft 7 in tall. Her physical weight is approximately 54 kilograms. Her blonde hair is complemented by her blue eyes. Kirsten’s physical measurements are 89-61-89 cm or 35-24-35 in. Her bra size is 32C, and her dress size is 4 (US) or 36 (EU). She wears a size 8 (US) or 38.5 (UK) shoe (EU).
Quick Facts About Kirsten Dunst
|Celebrated Name||Kirsten Dunst|
|Birth Name||Kirsten Caroline Dunst|
|Place Of Birth||Point Pleasant, New Jersey|
|School||Laurel Hall School|
|High School||Notre Dame High School|
|Parents||Klaus and Inez|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Net Worth||$30 Million|
|Salary||Will Add Soon|
|Source of Wealth||Acting Career|
|Body Measurement||35-24-35 in or 89-61-89 cm.|
|Dress Size||4 (US) or 36 (EU)|
|Bra Cup Size||32C|
|Shoe Size||8 (US) or 38.5 (EU)|