Jun Ji-Hyun is a well-known South Korean actress who has been in television shows such as ‘My Love from the Star’ and ‘Legend of the Blue Sea.’
What is the net worth and salary of Jun Ji-Hyun?
Jun Ji-Hyun has a net worth of $15 million dollars. Her fortune was amassed through her acting career. In addition, she is one of Korea’s most in-demand actors, with a median annual pay of $37,000 for a Koren actress. So far, she’s gotten a lot more than this.
Jun Ji-Hyun Source: Instagram
Jun also worked as a celebrity endorser in 2014, earning more than $16.91 million in advertising and endorsement payments. She stunned the Korean market once more in 2016, earning $11.83 million from 14 ads. So, based on this, we may assume Ji-Hyun and her family live an extremely opulent lifestyle.
On October 30, 1981, in Seoul, South Korea, Jun Ji-Hyun is born. Scorpio is his zodiac sign. Muk Chang-ae (mother) and Wang Jung-Chuck (father) are her parents (father). Jun’s parents are Canadians, but her grandparents are Korean. Her siblings include Wang Sang-jin, a brother.
Jun is a South Korean native with a predominantly Asian ethnic heritage. One of her high school friends who was already into modeling connected her to a photographer when she was 16 years old.
In terms of her schooling, she graduated from Dongguk University with a Bachelor’s degree in Drama. Ji Hyun was already working on a master’s degree at the University’s Graduate School of Digital Media and Contents as of 2017.
Is Jun Ji Hyun married or unmarried? What is her husband’s name?
Jun Ji-Hyun is, in fact, a married lady. Choi Joon-hyuk, an investment banker, was her childhood friend. They had been dating for approximately two years and were childhood friends. A
After that, on April 13, 2012, she married her banker spouse at Shilla Hotel in Jangchung-dong, central Seoul. There are around 600 people in attendance, including family members, close friends, and celebrities.
Jun Ji-Hyun with her husband
The pair has maintained a calm relationship since their marriage, and there have been no rumors about their divorce, extramarital affairs, or separation to yet. On February 10, 2016, the couple welcomed their first child from their marriages.
On January 26, 2018, their second child, also a boy, was born. The names of their children have yet to be revealed by the couple. Currently, the complete family is living in a luxurious mansion and enjoying a happy and rich life together.
She was said to have dated South Korean composer, dancer, and actor Jung Ji-Hoon before settling down with Choi.
What is Jun Ji Hyun’s height?
Ji-Hyun is 5 feet 8 inches tall and weighs an average of 55 kilograms. She has brown eyes and naturally black hair, as well as a white complexion.
Caption: Jun Ji-Hyun (Source: Instagram)
In addition, she has a thin and voluptuous body with measurements of 33-25-34 inches for her bust, waist, and hips, respectively.
- Jun In 1997, Ji Hyun began her modeling career with Ecole Magazine.
- Then, in “The Season of Puberty,” she made her Korean TV series debut.
- Later that year, she starred in the television drama “Happy Together.” In the same year, she starred in her first film, “White Valentine.”
- Following that, she starred in the melodrama film “Il Mare” in 2000, which was a box office success and led to further opportunities.
- Ji Hyun made her breakthrough in 2001 with the film “My Sassy Girl.”
- She starred as a naive college student and his slightly insane girlfriend in the film, which went on to become a massive smash hit in Korea and throughout Asia.
- Jun starred in the physiological thriller film “The Uninvited” in 2003, which received positive reviews from critics but did not appeal to audiences.
- She met Kwak Jae-Yong, the director of My Sassy Girl in 2004, while acting as a policewoman in the romantic comedy “Windstruck” the following year.
- Andrew Lau directed her in the early spring 2006 film “Daisy,” which featured her in a love triangle (director of Infernal Affairs). In 2008, she starred in the Hollywood action/sci-fi film “Blood: The Last Vampire,” which was based on the manga/anime “Blood: The Last Vampire.”
- Ji Hyun made her small-screen debut in November 2016 with the fantasy drama “The Legend of the Blue Sea.”
In the same year, she was named 9th on Gallup Korea’s list of the top ten actors of 2016, making her the only woman in the cast.
Facts of Jun Ji-Hyun
|Full Name:||Jun Ji-Hyun|
|Birth Date:||October 30, 1981|
|Height:||5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)|
|Net Worth||$15 million|
|Body Size||33-25-34 inches|
|Birth Place||Seoul, South Korea|
|Jun Ji-Hyun Instagram|