Jill Latiano is an actress, model, dancer, and television personality from the United States. Jill Latiano is best known for her roles in The Devil We Know (2018), GMO OMG (2013), and Casual (2015).
She is well-known as the wife of popular actor and screenwriter Glenn Howerton, in addition to being a talented entertainer.
How much is the net worth of Jill Latiano?
Jill’s ongoing contributions to the film and modeling industries have undoubtedly resulted in numerous financial rewards. Today, she has a net worth of $2 million, which is low in comparison to her husband, who has a net worth of $20 million and earns $4.5 million per year.
Childhood and Early Life of Jill Latiano
Jill Latiano was born in Manhattan, New York City, on September 17, 1981. She will be 39 years old in 2020. Jill’s father, Bob Latiano, died in 2016, but there is little information about her other siblings and childhood.
She paid tribute to him with an episode of ‘It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.’ Jill is a citizen of the United States. Her educational background, however, is also unavailable.
Jill Latiano’s Professional career
Latiano, who is now a well-known actress, began her career as a dancer for the New York Knicks in 1999. She danced for four years before becoming the TV host of the series ‘Fashion in Focus’ for NYC Media.
During her hosting years (2003-2005), she made her acting debut as a guest star on the TV show ‘Sex and the City.’ She then appeared as a guest star in ‘Rescue Me,’ ‘Out of Practice,’ ‘Heist,’ ‘CSI: NY,’ and ‘Ugly Betty.’
‘The Virgin of Akron,’ her first lead role, was given to her in 2007. She then went on to work in the film industry, appearing in films such as Epic Movie (2007), Lower Learning (2008), Fired Up (2009), and the psychological thriller Kalamity (2010).
Jill gained widespread popularity and success in 2008 after giving an outstanding performance as Nurse Gretchen in the comedy film “Lower Learning.” She has also appeared in films such as Drake&Josh, Community, Epic Movie, and many others.
Furthermore, in 2011, she appeared as Natalie in the episode “O’Leary’s Cow” of The Chicago Code. Similarly, she played Katie Knox in Legit, (2014), and Casual as Amy in 2015.
What is the relationship status of Jill Latiano?
Jill Latiano, 38, married her longtime boyfriend, Glenn Howerton, on September 8, 2009. The couple has also appeared together in “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (iasip),” Jill as Caylee and Glenn as Dennis. Her husband is an actor, screenwriter, and producer from the United States.
Miles Robert Howerton, their first child, was born in September 2011. Isley Ray Howerton, their second child, was born in August 2014. Since then, the four-person family has been living happily ever after.
Jill has never been involved in any kind of controversy or rumor. She keeps her personal life separate from rumors and controversies.
Body Measurements, Height, and Weight of Jill Latiano
Despite being a mother of two, beautiful actress Jill has managed to keep her body in great shape, with body measurements of 35-25-25 and a body weight of no more than 55kgs. Furthermore, she stands at a height of 5 feet 9 inches on average. Her hair is brown, and her eyes are dark brown.
Social Media of Jill Latiano
Jill is mostly visible on Instagram (11k followers) and Twitter (3.8k followers), where she shares her beautiful life moments.
Facts about Jill Latiano
- Latiano, who is now a well-known actress, began her career in 1999 as a dancer for the New York Knicks. She danced for four years before becoming a TV host for “Fashion in Focus” on NYC Media.
- She made her acting debut as a guest star on the TV show ‘Sex and the City’ during her hosting tenure (2003-2005). She later appeared as a guest star in ‘Rescue Me,’ ‘Out of Practice,’ ‘Heist,’ ‘CSI: NY,’ and ‘Ugly Betty.’
- Her breakthrough performance came in the 2007 film ‘The Virgin of Akron.’ Later in her career, she appeared in films such as Epic Movie (2007), Lower Learning (2008), Fired Up (2009), and the psychological thriller Kalamity Jane (2010).
- Jill rose to fame and fortune in 2008 after delivering an outstanding performance as Nurse Gretchen in the comedy film “Lower Learning.” She has also appeared in a number of films, including Drake&Josh, Community, Epic Movie, and many others.
- She also appeared as Natalie in the 2011 episode “O’Leary’s Cow” of The Chicago Code. She also portrayed Katie Knox in Legit (2014) and Amy in Casual (2015).
|Full Name:||Jill Latiano|
|Born Date:||17 Sep, 1981|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Taurus, Capricorn|
|Profession:||Actress, Dancer, Model, TV personality|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Married Date:||September 8, 2009|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
|Eye Color||Dark brown|
|Birth Place||Manhattan, New York City|
|Kids||Two (Miles Robert and Isley Ray)|
|Jill Latiano Twitter|
|Jill Latiano Instagram|
|IMDB||Jill Latiano IMDB|
|Wiki||Jill Latiano Wiki|