Jerry Hall is an award-winning model and actor from the United States. She began modeling in the 1970s and quickly rose to become one of the world’s most sought-after models. She had appeared on the covers of 40 magazines by 1977, including Italian Vogue and Cosmopolitan. In the 1980 film “Urban Cowboy,” she made her acting debut. In July 1988, she made her professional stage debut as Cherie in the Theaterfest summer stock (presented at Montclair State University) in a production of Bus Stop (a part performed by Marilyn Monroe in the film adaptation). Tess Management, Modeling Agency, London, England, United Kingdom, now represents her. Hall received the Fashion Group International Dallas’ Lifetime Achievement Award in 2016.
What is the Net Worth of Jerry Hall?
Jerry Hall is a well-known and skilled model and actor. Hall has a net worth of $15 million as of 2022. Her acting and modeling careers provide her with the most of her money. She has appeared in ads for Bovril (meat extract paste), Old Navy, and Rose’s lime juice, among others. She’s also been a global spokeswoman for Levitra, an erectile dysfunction therapy. She was earning over $1,000 per day as a model at the time.
Early Life and Family
Jerry Hall was born on July 2, 1956, in New York City. She was born and raised in Gonzales, Texas, in the United States. Mesquite, Texas, is a Dallas suburb where she grew up. She is of British-Irish-Dutch descent and holds American citizenship. Marjorie Hall-Sheffield (mother) and John P. Hall (father) are her parents (father).
Her mother worked as a medical records librarian, while her father used to drive a truck. Cyndy Hall (Older Sister) (Actress), Terry Hall (Twin Sister) (Photographer, Print Shop Owner, Real Estate Investor, Real Estate Broker), and Rosy Hall (Older Sister) (Actress) are her siblings (Former Cheerleader). She has a younger sister. Her Zodiac sign is Cancer. As of 2021, she will be 65 years old. Jerry was 16 years old when he graduated from North Mesquite High School. She had taken archery, tennis, and gymnastics lessons at Eastfield College, a public community college campus in Mesquite, when she was in high school. She had also taken French classes there.
Jerry Hall’s Professional Career
- Jerry Hall started her career as a model. She was first scouted by the Fashion Agent, Claude Haddad when she was sunbathing with her sister in French Riviera.
- Then, she moved to Paris and started her career as a model.
- In the year 1975, she appeared on the cover of Roxy Music album, “Siren”.
- She had been on 40 magazine covers including Italian Vogue and Cosmopolitan by 1977.
- She won the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Fashion Group International Dallas in the year 2016.
- Moreover, she was also a muse for artists Francesco Clemente, Ed Ruscha, and Lucian Freud. She has modeled for Andy Warhol many times.
- After her successful career as a model, she shifted her career in the acting field with the movie, “Urban Cowboy” in the year 1980.
- Next, she made her professional stage debut playing Cherie in a revival of “Bus Stop”.
- She reprised the role for her London West End stage début in 1990 at the Lyric Theatre in Shaftesbury Avenue.
- She joined many other guests for Roger Waters’ massive performance of ‘The Wall’ in Berlin in 1990.
- He played the role of Miss Scarlett in the 1993 British television show Cluedo and in the TV series, “The Detectives”.
- Jerry appeared as Mrs. Robinson in a Broadway production of “The Graduate” in her early 2000s.
- She appeared as herself in the documentary “Being Mick” (2001) as well as in the play “Picasso’s Women” in 2002.
- She appeared on the West End stage playing Mother Lord in the first London production of Cole Porter’s High Society in 2005.
- Jerry also provided the voice for Sister Penelope in the British cartoon “Popetown”.
- She guest-starred on the British TV show “Hotel Babylon” and has also appeared in the BBC comedy series “French and Saunders”.
- On 10th September 2012, she was announced as a contestant for the tenth series of the British dance show “Strictly Come Dancing”. She partnered with Anton du Beke. Later, the pair got eliminated.
- Her autobiography, “Jerry Hall: My Life in Pictures”, was published in 2010.
- Besides this, she was a judge for the Whitbread Prize and was at the center of Kept, a reality show.
Who Is Jerry Hall’s Husband?
Jerry Hall is a married woman with two children. Rupert Murdoch, an American wealthy businessman, media magnate, and investor, is the gorgeous man she married. In September of 2015, the pair began dating each other. The pair confirmed their engagement in The Times Newspaper on January 11, 2016. Later, on March 4, 2016, the pair married.
Jerry has two stepsons, Lachlan Murdoch (Businessman) and James Murdoch (Businessman), as well as four stepdaughters, Prudence Murdoch (Media Executive), Elisabeth Murdoch (Media Executive), Grace Murdoch, and Chloe Murdoch, through Rupert’s prior marriages. On April 7, 2016, the two were spotted together on the final Fox edition of American Idol. Today, the couple is having a great time together without any signs of divorce. Her sexual orientation is that of a straight woman.
Jerry Hall is a lovely actor who is 6 feet tall and weighs roughly 66 kilograms. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She has a thin physique and a beautiful face. Her additional physical measurements are yet to be revealed. Her six-foot height and long blonde hair rapidly established her as one of the most visible and photographed models of the day.
Quick Facts About Jerry Hall
|Celebrated Name||Jerry Hall|
|Nick Name||Jerry Hall|
|Birth Name||Jerry Faye Hall|
|Place Of Birth||Gonzales, Texas|
|Father||John P. Hall|
|Siblings||4; Cyndy Hall, Terry Hall (Twin Sister), Rosy Hall|
|High School||North Mesquite High School|
|College / University||Eastfield College|
|Children||4; 2 daughters named Georgia May Ayeesha Jagger (b. January 12, 1992) and Elizabeth Scarlett ‘Lizzy’ Jagger (b. March 2, 1984), and 2 sons named Gabriel Jagger (b. December 9, 1997) and James Jagger (b. 28 August 1985) with Mick Jagger|
|Net Worth||$15 Million|
|Source of Wealth||Acting and Modeling Career|