Jeannie D is a well-known and well-liked South African actress, television host, and radio DJ. She also appeared in the second season of Strictly Come Dancing, which broadcast on SABC 2 in South Africa.
What is the real name of Jeannie D?
Jeannie De Gouveia was born on April 13, 1982, in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. She is currently 37 years old. Antonio De Gouveia (father) and Linda Mendes (mother) are her parents (mother). Jeanie was raised in a modest, well-cultured home with her siblings. One of her siblings is a brother, while the other is a sister. She is of mixed race and holds South African citizenship.
Jeannie was present. Colin Mann is a writer who lives in the United She went to Germiston, Johannesburg’s Colin Mann Primary School. She went to Rand Afrikaans University after graduating from high school (RAU). Similarly, she majored in communication in university and earned a bachelor’s degree.
During her school years, she was active and demonstrated that she was a special youngster by participating in a variety of competitions. Jeanie was also crowned Miss Rand Afrikaans University for her remarkable qualities and performances.
What is Jeannie D’s net worth and salary?
According to various sources, Jeanie D’s net worth is believed to be around $650,000. Her hard work and determination have brought her to this point in her life. Despite the fact that she has not received as much as she deserves, she has gained a great deal of respect and fame, which is an accomplishment in and of itself.
What is Jeannie D’s Relationship status after Break up with Jon Firth?
Jon Firth, a former model and businessman, was Jeanie’s boyfriend. The pair was in love with each other and planned to marry. But their closeness couldn’t last forever, and they divorced before their six-month wedding anniversary. Despite the fact that it was the most difficult decision she had ever faced, Jeanie stated that she had made the perfect decision.
She began dating Brennan Wright after her breakup with Jon. He is a model who also works as a web developer. He is also the founder and CEO of the website Diggit, as well as a well-known figure. The couple met in a nightclub, but the television star was reportedly dating her ex-boyfriend at the time. Despite the fact that she is dating Wright, there is no information on her marriage as of yet.
Her dark eyes and black hair just contribute to her flawless appearance. Jeanie is also a social media user. Her Instagram account has over 194k followers, while her Twitter account has over 409k followers. Similarly, she has over 104k Facebook fans on her Officially page.
Jeannie D’s Professional Life
- Jeannie D auditioned at the National Schools of the Arts in 1994, when she was just 12 years old.
- Her professional career began when she joined Radio, a campus radio station, during her student years.
- Jeannie D later relocated to Cape Town and joined Good Hope FM.
- Jeannie began her career as a newsreader before being given the opportunity to host her own show, The Jeannie D Show.
- But, because she had always wanted to work in television, she left her employment at Good Hope FM in 2006.
- She later began to appear on Top Billing, a long-running lifestyle magazine show on SABC 3.
- Ving Rhames, Kevin Spacey, Keanu Reeves, Jimmy Choo, Sandra Bullock, KwaZulu-Natal, Candice Swanepoel, Laurence Fishburne, and many others have been interviewed by Jeannie.
- In 2008, she appeared on Top Travel, a sister show to Top Billing.
- She also appeared on the show alongside well-known and well-liked celebrities such as Ann Strauss, Janez Vermeiren, Michael Mol, and Nico Panagio.
- Her show and programs have garnered her a plethora of accolades, and she is now regarded as one of South Africa’s most well-known television personalities.
- In addition, Jeannie launched her own perfume, Jeannie in a Bottle, in 2013.
- The fragrance business Luzi Switzerland created this scent.
- It’s also the first of several products under the Forma Cosmetics brand, and it’s bottled locally in Durban by Creighton Products.
Facts of Jeanie De Gouveia
|Full Name:||Jeanie De Gouveia|
|Birth Date:||April 13, 1982|
|Break Up||Jon Firth|
|Net Worth||$650 thousand|
|Birth Place||Johannesburg, Gauteng|
|Education||Rand Afrikaans University (RAU)|
|Father||Antonio De Gouveia|
|Jeanie De Gouveia Facebook|
|Jeanie De Gouveia Twitter|
|Jeanie De Gouveia Instagram|