The American actress is most known for being the wife of Tim Allen, the host of the TV show Home Improvement. She performed in several comedy with her husband, including The Shaggy Dog and Zoom.
What is Jane Hajduk’s net worth and salary ?
Jane Hajduk has a estimated net worth of over $1.1 million, according to sources. She and her spouse have donated to the Elton John AIDS Foundation as a volunteer charity. Tim Allen, an American actor with a net worth of $80 million and a salary of $235,000 per episode, is her husband.
He raised $15 million in 2014 for her work on the TV show Last Man Standing, as well as a stand-up comedy stint in Las Vegas and other projects. Similarly, in 2011, he paid $1.4 million for a three-bedroom villa in Hollywood Hills, California. Allen earned $22 million in the same year from Toy Story 3 and various previous film endeavors. Similarly, he made almost $12 million from the film Joe Somebody in 2001.
In 2006, she starred in the family comedy picture The Shaggy Dog, which was likewise a box office success, grossing over $87 million at a production cost of $50 million. She appeared alongside Robert Downey Jr., Jane Curtin, Kristin Davis, Danny Glover, and Spencer Breslin in the film.
Early life and Childhood of Jane Hajduk
Jane Hajduk was born on October 26, 1966, in Oil City, Pennsylvania, under the zodiac sign of Scorpio. She is 56 years old as of 2022. Matthew J. Hajduk (father) and Elizabeth Hajduk (mother) are her parents ( mother).
She is of Caucasian ancestry and holds American nationality. Jane is described as a devout Christian and a devout follower of the Christian faith.
What is height of Jane Hajduk ?
Jane Hajduk has a beautiful physical shape. She stands 5 feet 9 inches tall and weighs 63 kilograms. Similarly, she has light brown eyes and black hair, as well as white skin.
Decades of Married Life with Tim Allen
In October 2006, Jane Hajduk married her longtime boyfriend Tim Allen. Katherine, her stepdaughter, was one of the guests for their private outdoor wedding in Grand Lake, Colorado. Before walking down the aisle, the couple dated for several years, but there is no information regarding their dating history.
Elizabeth Allen Dickon, the couple’s daughter, was born on March 28, 2009. The couple is happily married and there are no rumors of a divorce. Allen was formerly married to Laura Deibel, who worked in the entertainment industry as well, but the couple divorced on March 1, 2003.
Careers and Films
- Jane Hajduk made her acting debut in the 1993 film Nothing-Man as Meagan.
- As 1998, she returned to the sitcom Chicago Hope as Lisa in the episode Wag the Doc, after a five-year absence.
- As 2001, she co-starred in Joe Somebody with her spouse, actress Kelly Lynch, as a receptionist for Club 13, and in 2004, she starred in the sitcom Navy NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service as an attractive woman in the episode Eye Spy.
- In the 2004 Ultimate SpiderMan film, she also voiced the character Sharon Carter.
- Her big screen debut in 2006 with the films The Shaggy Dog, Big Game, and Zoom.
- She had a brief role as a news reporter in the film The Shaggy Dog.
- Also played Taylor, a researcher, in the film Zoom.
- She also appeared in the films Nightmare (2007), Tales from the Catholic Church of Elvis Presley (2009), Ovation (2015), Year by the Sea (2016), and Unintended (2017).
- She’s also credited as a producer for the upcoming 2018 Television Short series “The Watch,” which is presently in development.
Facts of Jane Hajduk
|Full Name:||Jane Hajduk|
|Birth Date:||October 26, 1966|
|Height:||5 feet 9 inches (1.75m)|
|Net Worth||$ 1.1 million|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Oil City, Pennsylvania|
|Father||Hajduk Matthew J. Hajduk|
|Kids||Elizabeth Allen Dickon|