Jacklyn Zeman rose to prominence after portraying Barbara “Bobbie” Spencer on General Hospital.
What is the Net Worth of Jacklyn Zeman ?
Jacklyn Zeman has amassed a net worth of over $1 million as a result of her acting career. She made a lot of money by appearing in movies and television shows. Working in the entertainment world brought her fortune and renown.
Zeman starred in the film ‘Class Reunion,’ which grossed $10 million against a production budget of $3 million. Then she was cast in the $30 million film Young Doctors in Love. Her earnings from performing in movies and television shows could range from $60 to $120,000. Jacklyn has been able to live comfortably on her earnings.
Early Life & Family of Jacklyn Zeman
Richard S. Zeman (father) and Rita Zeman-Rohlman (mother) were born in Englewood, New Jersey. Her birthday is March 6, 1953, and her zodiac sign is Pisces. Jacklyn grew up in a Jewish household.
Richard, her father, was a systems engineer, and Rita, her mother, was a magazine supervisor. Zeman is of Caucasian ethnicity and is of American nationality. Her passion for acting has grown since she was a child. Jacklyn’s parents also fully supported her in her pursuit of a career as an actor.
Jacklyn Zeman’s Education:
She graduated from Bergenfield High School in Bergenfield, New Jersey, with a high school diploma at the age of 15. Jacklyn enrolled in a private New York University in New York City, New York, on a dance scholarship.
Married Thrice; Who is Jacklyn Zeman Husband?
Jacklyn Zeman married three times and had three spouses/husbands. Murray Kaufman, sometimes known as Murray the K, is Jacklyn’s first husband. On September 16, 1979, they tied the knot. Unfortunately, their marriage did not last long, and they divorced in 1981.
Murray, her ex-husband, died on February 21, 1982, in Los Angeles, California, after a year of divorce. Cancer was his primary reason of death. In the year 1985, she married her second husband, Steve Gribbin. Then she experienced her second marriage disaster when they divorced after only a year in 1986.
She has two daughters as a result of her third marriage to Glenn Gorden. On February 14, 1988, Zeman and Gorden married. Cassidy Zee Gorden, Jacklyn’s older daughter, was born on September 16, 1990, and Lacey Rose Gorden, Jacklyn’s younger daughter, was born on July 15, 1992. They split in 2007 after nearly 19 years together as husband and wife.
Is Jacklyn Zeman still Married?
After three failed marriages, Jacklyn decided not to marry again. So Zeman is no longer married. She has remained unmarried since her divorce from Glenn and keeps a low profile in terms of her personal life.
Acting Career of Jacklyn Zeman:
- She began her acting career in 1976, when she played Lana McClain in the soap opera “One Life to Live.”
- The soap opera, which broadcast on ABC for 43 years, follows the Lord family’s journey, particularly their relationships.
- Then she appeared as a guest star in the CBS soap opera “The Edge of Night.”
- In 1977, Jacklyn played Bobbie Spencer on “General Hospital,” which was one of her most important roles.
- She became well-known as a result of her performance on General Hospital.
- Furthermore, the medical drama series “General Hospital” has the Guinness World Record for the longest-running American soap opera in production.
- From 1977 through 2010, Jacklyn played Bobbie Spencer on the show before taking a three-year hiatus.
- She returned to the soap in 2013 and has been with it ever since.
- Her most well-known acting roles include “National Lampoon’s Class Reunion.”
- Zeman has been nominated for a Daytime Emmy Award four times, including three times for Outstanding Supporting Actress and one time for Outstanding Lead Actress, all for her work.
Height & Measurements of Jacklyn Zeman:
Beautiful actress, Zeman has healthy body who has attractive personality.
- Jacklyn Zeman Height: 5 feet 4 inches, or 1.62 m or 64 inches or 162 cm
- Jacklyn Zeman Weighs: 147 pound or 67 kg
- Hair: Reddish Color
- Eye: Dark Brown Color
Facts of Jacklyn Zeman
|Full Name:||Jacklyn Zeman|
|Birth Date:||March 6, 1953|
|Divorce||Murray Kaufman, Steve Gribbin, Glenn Gorden|
|Net Worth||$1 Million|
|Birth Place||Englewood, New Jersey|
|Education||Bergenfield High School, New York University|
|Father||Richard S. Zeman|
|Kids||Cassidy Zee Gorden and Lacey Rose Gorden|
|Jacklyn Zeman Instagram|