Hannah Nordberg is an American actress best known for playing Josslyn Jacks on the ABC Network’s drama television series ‘General Hospital,’ which aired from 2014 to 2015. She also won the Young Entertainers Award for this performance.
What is Hannah Nordberg’s net worth and salary?
Hannah Nordberg’s net worth is estimated to be around $650,000. Hannah’s major source of income is from her professional employment as a TV show and series producer, which pays her between $15 and $20 thousand every episode. Her advertisement payments also provide her with a positive income.
Hannah has made a lot of money through her performances in several movies and short films. Similarly, she made a good profit on the film Overboard (2018), which grossed $91.2 million worldwide while having a small budget of $12 million.
Hannah Nordberg was born on August 26, 2004, in California, United States. Virgo is her zodiac sign. Thomas J. Nordberg (father) and Karrie Ullman (mother) are her parents (mother).
Nordberg’s father is a film editor who has worked on films like ‘Alexander,’ ‘The Guardian,’ and ‘The Host,’ while her mother is an actress who has appeared in films like ‘Nadia,’ and ‘Happily Ever After.’ Ryan Nordberg is her older brother, and she is said to have a younger sister.
Caption: Hannah Nordberg with her brother (Source: Instagram)
Nordberg frequently posts images of his older brother Ryan to her social media accounts. Her nationality is American, and she comes from a white ethnic background. She, too, comes from a family with a history in the entertainment industry. She has never revealed anything about her upbringing or educational background.
Personal Life of Hannah Nordberg
Hannah Nordberg, who is only 15, is far too young to be in a relationship. She may, however, locate someone and begin dating when she reaches the appropriate age. There is no information regarding her romantic relationships, boyfriends, or marriage. Hannah’s fans and the general public will hopefully learn more about her life when she is old enough to date.
Caption: Hannah Nordberg with her friend (Source: Instagram)
Aside from that, little else is known about her personal life. Hannah is not currently involved in any type of relationship. So far, she has been preoccupied with her professional life rather than her personal life. There are no rumors or issues around her personal and professional lives.
What is Hannah Nordberg’s height?
Hannah has an average height of 5 feet 2 inches and a body weight of 40 kg. She has blue eyes and naturally blonde hair, as well as a white complexion.
In addition, she has a thin and voluptuous body with measurements of 30-23-32 inches for her bust, waist, and hips, respectively.
Career of Hannah Nordberg
- To further her acting career, the aspiring actress enrolled in a Creative Kids Youth Theatre acting class.
- Then she landed the main part of Olive in an off-Broadway production of Little Miss Sunshine at the Second Stage Theatre.
- She then went on to star in TV shows including General Hospital and Dolly Parton’s Coat of Many Colors.
- Hannah was later nominated for the General Hospital Young Entertainers Award.
- She also won the YEA for her role in Dolly Parton’s Coat of Many Colors, a television movie.
- Following that, she appeared in episodes of Longmire, American Pastoral, The Loud House, and Overboard.
- Hannah has also appeared in the films Euphoria, Girl Code, and Fancy Nancy.
- Hannah rose to prominence for her part as Victoria in the horror film The Remains.
- She became famous for her portrayal as Judy Ogle in Dolly Parton’s Coat of Many Colors, a drama television film.
- Hannah also starred as Julie Albright in the 2017 drama television film ‘An American Girl Story – Ivy & Juli’.
- In 2018, she was last seen as Emily in the comedic picture ‘Overboard.’
Facts of Hannah Nordberg
|Full Name:||Hannah Nordberg|
|Birth Date:||August 26, 2004|
|Height:||5 feet 2 inches (1.57m)|
|Net Worth||$650 thousand|
|Father||Thomas J. Nordberg|
|Hannah Nordberg Instagram|