Didi Costine is a young actress best known for playing Mark Wahlberg’s stepdaughter in the films Daddy’s Home and Daddy’s Home 2.
What is Didi Costine’s net worth ?
She may have made some money as a kid actor. Didi Costine has proven that there is no set age for starting a career after starring in huge films. Her net worth, on the other hand, is $300,000.
Costine and her family currently enjoy an opulent and opulent lifestyle. She would also appear in advertising for McDonald’s, New Orleans Children’s Hospital, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield. Her net worth will undoubtedly rise in the future as a result of all of those ads and new projects.
Early Years and Childhood
On August 17, 2005, Didi Costine awoke in College Station, Texas. Leo is her zodiac sign. Dustan Costine (father) and Laura Costine (mother) are her parents (mother). Didi was also raised in Texas alongside her siblings Isabela and Francisco Costine.
Caption: Didi Costine with her mother (Source; Instagram)
Costine is of white ethnicity and maintains an American nationality.
The Personal Life of Didi Costine
Didi Costine is only 14 years old, making her unsuitable for a partnership. She may, however, locate someone and begin dating when she reaches the appropriate age. There is no information regarding her romantic relationships, boyfriends, or marriage. Hopefully, when Costine is old enough to date, she will open up more about her life to her followers and the general public.
Aside from that, Costine enjoys traveling to new places with her friends and family. Owen Vaccaro, her best friend, has a strong bond with her. In addition, the couple goes to several places together. Didi is not currently involved in any type of relationship. So far, she has been preoccupied with her professional life rather than her personal life.
What is Didi Costine’s height?
Costine has an average height of 4 feet 10 inches and a body weight of 32 kg. She has brown eyes and naturally brown hair, as well as a white complexion.
- Costine began her acting career in the year 2014 as an Atrian Child on The CW’s American drama series Star Crossed.
- She then starred as Mark Wahlberg’s stepdaughter in the films Daddy’s Home and Daddy’s Home 2.
- She also played Bruce Willis’ daughter in The Prince, her first feature film, released in 2014.
- In the year 2016, she also appeared in the film The Hollars.
- She’d also appear in commercials for McDonald’s, New Orleans Children’s Hospital, and Blue Cross.
- Costine’s father, Dustan Costine, is an actor and casting director who has worked on films such as G.I. Joe:Retaliation (2013), Oldboy (2013), and The Campaign (2012).
- Laura Costine, Costine’s mother, is an actress who has appeared in films such as Of Mind and Music (2014), Bloodsuckers Handbook (2012), and Blaze (2018).
Quick Facts of Didi Costine
|Full Name:||Didi Costine|
|Birth Date:||August 17, 2005|
|Birth Place||College Station, Texas|
|Siblings||Isabela Costine, Francisco Costine|
|Didi Costine Instagram|