Constance Zimmer is a well-known actress who won a Dramalogue Award for her performance in a theatrical version of ‘Catholic School Girls.’ Constance Zimmer also known for her roles in the television shows “Boston Legal” and “Entourage.” She also rose to prominence after starring in the sitcom ‘Good Morning, Miami.’
What is the Net worth of Constance Zimmer ?
Constance Zimmer is an American actress with a net worth of $6 million dollars. Constance Zimmer, who was born on October 11, 1970 in Seattle, Washington, is best known for her appearances in Entourage, Boston Legal, Love Bites, and House of Cards. She has been married to Russ Lamoureux since 1993 and works in the entertainment sector.
Education for Zimmer’s Family
On October 11, 1970, Constance Zimmer is born in Seattle, Washington, United States. Constance Alice Zimmer is her given name. Her zodiac sign is Libra, and she is 48 years old as of 2019. Gunter Zimmer (father) and Ingrid Mueller (mother) are her parents (mother). Her parents emigrated from the former German state of East Prussia. Constance is of German origin and maintains an American nationality.
Her parents used to speak to her in English when she was a child. Every year during the summer, she spent six weeks with her grandma. With her grandmother, she also learnt to speak German proficiently. She attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts for her studies. She fell in love with art and craft when she was there.
What is Constance Zimmer’s body measurement?
Constance stands at 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 57 kilograms. She also has measurements of 35-27-36 inches for her breast, waist, and hips, respectively. Her hair is dark, and her eyes are a bright green. She’s also active on social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Zimmer first performed in a neighborhood theater. If we’re talking about it right now, she won the ‘Dramalogue Award’ for ‘Best Actress.’ She took on the role of ‘Catholic School Girls’ for this honor. She has acted in a number of commercials, including ‘Ellen’ (1997), ‘The King of Queens’ (1998), ‘Seinfeld’ (1998), and ‘The X-Files’ (1998). (2000). ‘The Wayans Bros’ (1998), ‘Hyperion Bay’ (1998–1999), and ‘The Trouble With Normal’ (2000–2001) are some of her TV appearances. ‘Warm Blooded Killers’ (1999), ‘Spin Cycle’ (2000), and ‘Home Room’ are among her film appearances (2002).
She also won the BTVA People’s Choice Voice Acting Award for Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2014) for Best Vocal Ensemble in a New Television Series. In 2016, she won the Critics’ Choice TV Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series for UnREAL (2015).
Relationship status of Constance
Zimmer is, in fact, a married lady. Russ Lamoureux, a director, was her husband. The couple dated for a few years before becoming engaged and announcing their engagement on June 20, 2010. Finally, on October 9, 2010, they married in a private ceremony.
The couple already had a daughter named Colette Zoe when they were married (born on January 5, 2008). The pair has been blessed with a happy, complete life with their daughter since their marriages, with no signs of divorce or separation.
Zimmer previously married Steve Johnson, an American special effects artist. They originally met in the late 1990s while working on a ‘Duracell’ TV commercial. In 1999, they married and divorced in 2001.
Career of Constance Zimmer
- She began her television career as ‘Penelope “Penny” Barnes Barrington’ in the NBC sitcom ‘Good Morning, Miami,’ where she starred for two seasons. From September 26, 2002, through March 25, 2004, the programme aired.
- She also had a recurring role as ‘Sister Lilly Watters’ in the ‘Emmy Award’-nominated ‘CBS’ fantasy/family drama series ‘Joan of Arcadia.’ The show aired between 2004 and 2005.
- Following that, she starred in the short film ‘Just Pray,’ which was released in 2005. The film was first shown at the ‘Carolina
- Film and Video Festival,’ then at the ‘Tribeca Film Festival,’ and finally at the ‘Rhode Island International Film Festival.’ In the ‘HBO’ comedy-drama series ‘Entourage,’ she was cast as an industry powerhouse and studio boss. She played Dana Gordon, who is regarded as one of the most memorable characters in the series.
- Later, she starred in the commercially successful comedy picture ‘Entourage,’ which was released in 2015. She went on to star in the police procedural series ‘In Justice’ after that.
- She took on the role of ‘Brianna,’ a competitive law undergraduate. From January 1 through March 31, 2006, it aired on ABC.
- The following year, she starred as Angel in the film ‘Damaged Goods.’ On December 26th, it was released.
- In the popular legal comedy-drama series ‘Boston Legal,’ she played associate attorney ‘Claire Simms.’
Facts of Constance Zimmer
|Full Name:||Constance Zimmer|
|Birth Date:||October 11, 1970|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Net Worth||$6 million|
|Body Size||35-27-36 inches|
|Birth Place||Seattle, Washington,|
|Education||American Academy of Dramatic Arts|
|Constance Zimmer Instagram|