Vanessa Scott, the character she played on the ABC sitcom My Wife and Kids, is an American actress. Brooklyn is also a dancer and singer in addition to her acting profession.
What is the Estimated Net Worth of Brooklyn Sudano?
Brooklyn Sudano has a net worth of $3 million dollars as an actress, singer, and dancer in the United States. In January 1981, Brooklyn Sudano was born in Los Angeles, California. Her first acting role was in the television series My Wife and Kids, where she played Vanessa Scott from 2003 until 2005. She played Asha Flynn in the TV series Taken in 2017.
What is the age of Brooklyn Sudano ?
Brooklyn Sudano was born in the United States on January 5, 1981, in Los Angeles, California. In 2019, the actress is 38 years old, and her zodiac sign is Capricorn. Bruce Sudano, her father, and Donna Summer, her mother, were her parents when she was born (mother). Sudano’s parents are both professional vocalists in the United States.
Her mother is recognized as the ‘Disco Queen’ and has earned a Grammy Award. Brooklyn has an older half-sister, Mimi Sommer, who is an American actress, and a younger sister, Amanda Sudano, who is also a singer.
Sudano is of American nationality and is of mixed Italian and African-American heritage. The actress used to sing along with her mother at her mother’s concerts when she was a child. The actress pursued her acting career as she grew older. Brooklyn’s family then relocated to Nashville, Tennessee, when she was just 14 years old.
Brooklyn completed her high school education at Christ Presbyterian Academy. She went on to Vanderbilt University to further her education. She then went to the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York to further her education.
Films and TV Shows
Brooklyn has been in a number of films and television shows, including ‘5 Star Day,’ ‘Sinners and Saints,’ and ‘Crew 2 Crew,’ as well as ‘Revolution,’ ‘Turn the Beat Around,’ ‘Westside,’ ‘Somebody Help Me,’ ‘With This Ring,’ ‘Rain,’ ‘My Wife and Kids,’ and ‘Alone in the Dark II,’ among others As of 2022, Brooklyn’s net worth is estimated to be at $3 million dollars. Her professional career as an actress earned her this much money.
Who is Brooklyn Sudano Husband?
The stunning American actress has a husband. On October 6, 2006, Brooklyn married her longtime lover, Mike McGlaflin. Before getting married, the couple dated for a long time. The couple had a lovely daughter together as a result of their marriage.
Currently, the couple is enjoying a happy life in Los Angeles, California, with their kid.
Weight and Height
Brooklyn has a thin figure with a good height of 5 feet 6 inches and a weight of 52 kg. Her dark brown hair complements her pale brown eyes. Brooklyn is active on social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Sudano started her career as a model while studying in New York.
- She worked as a model for the Ford Modeling Agency and appeared in a number of advertisements and on television.
- She also became a spokesperson for companies such as Clean & Clear, K-Mart, and Clairol.
- Brooklyn and her mother also starred in a documentary series on the E! network called “True Hollywood Story.”
- Brooklyn made her acting debut in the 2003 television sitcom My Wife and Kids.
- From 2003 to 2005, she played Vanessa Scott on the television drama.
- She made her film debut in 2006 with the film Rain.
- She then went on to star in two popular films in 2010: Turn That Beat Up and 5 Star Day. Then, in 2007, she appeared in the film Somebody Help Me, in which she played a tiny role.
- Brooklyn made her acting debut in the drama-comedy film “With This Ring” in 2015, as Elise.
- The following year, in 2016, she starred alongside actor James Franco in the miniseries 11.22.63.
- In 2017, she reprised her role as Asha Flynn in the TV series “Taken.“
- In 2015, the actress was named Billboard Women in Music’s Breakthrough Artist of the Year.
Facts of Brooklyn Sudano
|Full Name:||Brooklyn Sudano|
|Birth Date:||January 5, 1981|
|Height:||5 feet 6 inches (1.68m)|
|Net Worth||$3 million dollar|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
|Birth Place||Los Angeles, California|
|Education||Christ Presbyterian Academy,Vanderbilt University,Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute|
|Siblings||Amanda Sudano,Mimi Sommer|
|Brooklyn Sudano Instagram|