Brandee Evans is a television actress from the United States. Similarly, Brandee Evans is an American actress and choreographer best known for her role as the lead in the American drama series ‘P-Valley.’
How much is the net worth of Brandee Evans?
When it comes to her earnings and income, Brandee has clearly earned a lot of money through her acting career. Similarly, her net worth is estimated to be $1.3 million, with an annual income of $690.000.
Childhood of Brandee Evans
Brandee Evans was born on June 5, 1991, and is now 30 years old. Her astrological sign is Gemini. Similarly, she was born in Memphis, Tennessee, and is a citizen of the United States of America. Evans is currently residing in Los Angeles. Similarly, when it comes to her ethnicity and religion, she is African-American and follows Christianity.
Moving on to his personal life, she is one of Diana Harrington’s three children; however, her father’s name is not available in the media. Her mother has multiple sclerosis and Alzheimer’s disease. She has two brothers, Aaron Harrington and Den Den Harrington.
Education of Brandee Evans
In terms of her educational background, Evans attended Overton High School and graduated from the University of Memphis.
Brandee Evans’s Professional Career
Brandee began her teaching career at Southland High School as an English teacher. She did, however, resign from her position on July 29, 2009, to pursue a career in acting and dancing. Tasha Smith Acting Workshop, Commercial Acting 101: Commercial Acting Class, and The Actors Mark also provided her with formal training.
She has worked as a professional dancer and choreographer with Alicia Keys, Mary J. Blige, Kelly Rowland, Snoop Dogg, and Katy Perry. Evans has also appeared in a number of stage productions.
Furthermore, when it comes to her acting career, she began by performing in plays such as Church Secrets and The Soul Café. She appeared in films such as Beyond the Lights in 2014, Note to Self, and Black Coffee, as well as TV mini-series such as The New Edition Story, East Los High, Lethal Weapon, Games People Play, and The Bobby Brown Story.
She rose to prominence, however, after playing Mercedes in the drama series ‘P-Valley.’ Evans was nominated for an NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Actress in a Drama Series.
What is the relationship status of Brandee Evans?
Brandee’s relationship status is straight and she is most likely single right now. However, there is no verified information in the media about her relationship status or love affair. Similarly, she may be in a romantic relationship with someone and is keeping it private.
Similarly, she may be more concerned with her career than with being in a romantic relationship with anyone. Similarly, she has kept a low profile and avoided rumors, controversies, and scandals that could jeopardize her career and personal life.
Body Measurement, Height, and Weight of Brandee Evans
This stunning television actress is 5 feet 5 inches (65 inches) tall and weighs approximately 61 kg (134 lbs). Similarly, she has a curvaceous body type, and her vital stats are 37-26-38 inches. Similarly, Brandee has a dark complexion, black curly hair, and dark brown eyes, making her look stunning.
Social Media of Brandee Evans
In terms of social media, she is active on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, in addition to her YouTube channel. Similarly, she has 48k Facebook followers under the handle @brandeesevans. Similarly, she joined Twitter in April 2010 and has 41.7k followers under the handle @therealbrandee.
Similarly, she has 489k Instagram followers under the handle @therealbrandee. She also has her own website where she publishes her content. She has also provided her email address for business collaboration, which is [email protected]
Facts about Brandee Evans
- She became an English teacher at Southland High School after completing her higher education.
- According to sources, she resigned from her teaching position on July 29, 2009, in order to pursue a bright future in the entertainment industry.
- Brandee Evans overcame many obstacles in her life to reach the pinnacle of success.
- She also attended Tasha Smith Acting Workshop (TSAW), Acting B.S! (Acting Be Strategic), Commercial Acting 101: Commercial Acting Class, and other acting workshops to hone her skills.
- Brandee Evans worked in many theatre plays while attending acting classes, including The Soul Cafe, Church Secrets, and others.
- After a while, she was given the opportunity to make a cameo appearance in Hollywood films such as Beyond the Lights, Black Coffee, and Note to Self.
- Evans appeared in the 2016 film East Los High as a supporting character.
- Snoop Dog is considered Brandee’s older brother.
- Later, she appeared in a number of films and television shows, including The Bobby Brown Story, Lethal Weapon, Games People Play, and others.
- Brandee Evans will be seen in the lead role of Mercedes in P-Valley in the year 2020.
- Her net worth is estimated to be between $500K and $600K USD, according to sources (as of 2020).
- According to some media reports, Brandee previously married her boyfriend but later divorced.
- However, she never discloses the identity of her boyfriend. According to some sources, she also miscarried her child between the ages of 39 and 39 weeks.
- Let me state unequivocally that there is no proper evidence available about these sources.
|Full Name:||Brandee Evans|
|Born Date:||05 Jun, 1991|
|Best Match for Marriage:||Leo, Aquarius, Libra|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Net Worth||$1.3 million|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Birth Place||Memphis, Tennessee|
|Brandee Evans Facebook|
|Brandee Evans Twitter|
|Youtube||Brandee Evans Youtube|
|Brandee Evans Instagram|
|Personal Web||Brandee Evans Personal Web|
|IMDB||Brandee Evans IMDB|
|Wiki||Brandee Evans Wiki|