Amanda Rodriguez is a former actress, creative director, and event designer from the United States. Similarly, Amanda Rodriguez works as the creative director of the Hawaiian restaurant Feast. She is also the wife of choreographer Wade Robson.
How much is the net worth of Amanda Rodriguez?
When it comes to her net worth and earnings, Amanda is a creative director who has amassed a sizable fortune through her career. Similarly, her net worth is estimated to be around $4 million.
Childhood of Amanda Rodriguez
Amanda Rodriguez, who was born in 1982, is now 39 years old. She was born in Maui, Hawaii, and is a citizen of the United States of America. When it comes to her ethnicity and religion, Amanda is Caucasian and follows Christianity. She has not, however, revealed much about her personal life.
Similarly, no information is available about her parents or siblings. Rodriguez is also a graduate, which speaks volumes about her educational background. Amanda studied fashion design and merchandising at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising. She also attended the California Culinary Academy in San Francisco.
Amanda Rodriguez’s Career
Amanda relocated to Los Angeles to pursue a career in modeling and acting. Similarly, Amanda played Juanita in the television series The Strip in 2002. Similarly, her first film was The Richmond Family Massacre in 2009, in which she played Louann Richmond.
In addition, in 2010, she choreographed for the TV show So You Think You Can Dance. Rodriguez appeared in the 2019 documentary film Leaving Neverland, which examines Michael Jackson’s sexual abuse of his husband Wade Robson and James Safechuck.
Amanda and her husband Wade established the Robson Child Abuse Healing and Prevention Fund in 2019 with a personal $10,000 donation to prevent other children from experiencing such abuses. The foundation is committed to assisting in the healing and prevention of child abuse throughout the country.
Amanda, on the other hand, returned to Hawaii and began working at the restaurant Feast. The restaurant offers a one-of-a-kind dining experience by combining food and creativity with locally grown foods and a floral focus. Furthermore, it organizes gatherings and weddings. Similarly, Amanda is a creative director for events and styled shoots, according to her Instagram.
What is the relationship status of Amanda Rodriguez?
Amanda’s marital status is straight, and she is in a relationship with Wade Robson. They married on August 13, 2005. On November 10, 2010, the couple welcomed their first child, Koa Dennis Takeo Robson. Similarly, the family is currently residing in Hawaii.
Body Measurement, Height, and Weight of Amanda Rodriguez
Amanda is 5 feet 5 inches tall (65 inches) and weighs 55 kg (121lbs). Similarly, her vital statistics are 34-24-35. She is a 33B bra size and a 6.5 shoe size (US). Amanda has lovely brown eyes and dark brown hair, as evidenced by her physical appearance.
Social Media of Amanda Rodriguez
In terms of social media, Amanda is active on Instagram. Similarly, her Instagram handle is @feasthawaii, and she has 11.8K followers.
Facts about Amanda Rodriguez
- Amanda worked as a choreographer on the reality show “So You Think You Can Dance.”
- Wade Robson’s wife was also featured in the film “Leaving Neverland.”
- Her husband told her what happened to Michael Jackson after he saw his therapist.
- He had a difficult time as a result of the sexual harassment incident, and he also left his job in the film “Step Up.”
- Furthermore, the couple established the “Robson Child Abuse Healing And Prevention Fund” with the goal of preventing and healing from child abuse.
- When the actress learned of the incident, she barred Joy (Wade’s mother) from their home for 5 months.
- Amanda Rodriguez is a 36-year-old actress with a height of 5 Feet 5 Inches (165 cm in tall).
- She also has a slim, fit, and sexy figure, with a body weight of around 55 kilograms (121 pounds).
- Robson stated that he had previously rejected the accusation, claiming that Jackson had manipulated and brainwashed him.
- The late star told Robson that if anyone found out about the abuse, they would both go to prison.
- He later changed his mind after being provoked by becoming a father.
- Rodriguez, in fact, had nervous breakdowns in 2011 and 2012.
- She and her family currently reside in Kula, Hawaii, USA.
|Full Name:||Amanda Rodriguez|
|Country:||United States of America|
|Height:||5 feet 5 inches (1.65m)|
|Married Date:||August 13, 2005|
|Net Worth||$4 million|
|Hair Color||Dark brown|
|Birth Place||Maui, Hawaii|
|Amanda Rodriguez Instagram|